Pay as you Golf has announced the appointment of former touring professional, Adam Groom as its new Relationships Manager.
Adam’s background has been in the golfing industry for over 20 years. He has been an elite amateur and for the past 14 years a touring professional, playing mainly on the European and Asian Tours. He has now retired from globetrotting the world and settled
back in Sydney.
Adam will be in touch with clubs soon to talk more about Australia’s leading Golf Membership Funding Company.
Adam says there are a number of the benefits for using Pay as you Golf at your club –
· There is no cost to the club to offer Pay as you Golf to members. The club is paid the full membership up front giving greater scope for capital purchases and investment opportunities,
· The club doesn’t need to waste valuable resources on a collection process, chasing up payments and making special arrangements when difficulties arise;
· Administration work for the club is reduced; and,
· There is increased member retention and new member acquisition.
Member Benefits –
· Club members can spread their membership fees over a period of 4 to 10 months;
· The member can choose the number of instalments they want and has a choice of fortnightly or monthly repayments;
· The member can choose to pay their instalments by credit card or direct debit;
· Members can choose to apply online or speak to one of our friendly team who will be happy to assist them;
· No invasive credit assessment process.